Poprvé v historii se letos koná zimní karate Gasshuku, které pořádá Polský svaz tradičního karate. Toto Gasshuku má navázat na tradici zimních tréninků karate pořádaných Senseie Hidetaka Nishyamou v L.A. Letošního Gasshuku budou vyučovat instruktoři:
Hiroshi Shirai (Italy)
Włodzimierz Kwieciński (Poland)
Richard Jorgensen (Canada)
Vladimir Jorga (Serbia)
Luciano Puricelli (Italy)
Gilberto Gaertner (Brazil)
Z České republiky na místo vyráží Radek Kleibl 4.dan, Radek Januš 3.dan, Robin Bařák 3.dan
Chcete se přidat? Propozice v anglickém jazyce jsou níže:
The tradition continues…
Winter Gasshuku 2011
2 – 6 February 2011
STARA WIEŚ, POLAND
For the first time in history the Traditional Karate Federation of Poland will host a winter edition of the International Traditional Karate Seminar Gasshuku. This seminar is a continuation of old tradition of Winter Camp – Budo training conducted by Sensei Hidetaka Nishiyama at the ITKF Central Dojo in Los Angeles (USA).
2 February (Wednesday) arrival – 6 February (Sunday) departure
Japanese Martial Arts and Sports Centre „Dojo – Stara Wieś“
Address: Stara Wieś 1 (Lodzkie voivodship, radomszczanski district)
Sensei Włodzimierz Kwieciński (Poland) 7 Dan ITKF – Vice-President of the International (ITKF) and the European (ETKF) Traditional Karate Federation. Chairman of the Traditional Karate Federation of Poland. Member of the ITKF Technical Committee. ITKF qualified instructor, judge and examiner. Chief coach of the national team of Poland.
Sensei Hiroshi Shirai (Italy) – Senior Advisor to the ITKF Executive Board. Chairman of the ITKF Senior Advisory Council „Shihan-kai”.
Sensei Richard Jorgensen (Canada) – Chairman of the International Traditional Karate Federation. Chairman of the ITKF Technical Committee.
Sensei Vladimir Jorga (Serbia) – President of the European Traditional Karate Federation (ETKF).
Sensei Luciano Puricelli (Italy) – Vice-President of the International Traditional Karate Federation. General Secretary of the European Traditional Karate Federation (ETKF).
Sensei Gilberto Gaertner (Brazil) – President of the Traditional Karate Federation of Brazil (Confederacao Brasileira de Karate-do Tradicional)
- 1. Winter Gasshuku 2011 is available for brown and black belts.
- Age limit: minimum 15 years old.
- Participants under 18 cannot attend the seminar without an adult carer. TKFP shall not be held responsible for taking care of persons under 18.
- 4. All participants must have valid International Insurance.
Plebiscite for the Best Polish Traditional Karate Athletes 2010
5 February (Saturday)
- 1. Participation fee is included in the board and accommodation package (see board and accommodation offer – option 1 below).
- For those who will not buy board and accommodation at the „Dojo-Stara Wieś” participation fee is 55 PLN per person (see board and accommodation offer – option 2 below). .
- Formal dress required.
During Winter Gasshuku Dan Examinations will be hosted.
2 February (Wednesday) 2011 at 16.00-20.00
at the Winter Gasshuku office (reception building)
- 1. PARTICIPATION FEE FOR WINTER GASSHUKU………….200 PLN / person
Participation fee shall be paid in cash at the Registration on 2 February.
- 2. BOARD AND ACCOMMODATION
– Japanese Martial Arts and Sports Centre „Dojo-Stara Wies“
BOARD AND ACCOMMODATION OFFER
- I. OPTION 1 – Board and accommodation at the „Dojo-Stara Wieś“
790 PLN/person (265 USD / person):
This price includes:
- 4-day board and accommodation package from supper on Wednesday, Feb. 2 until lunch on Sunday, Feb. 6.
- Participation fee at the official dinner on the occassion of the Plebiscite for the Best Polish Traditional Karate Athletes 2010 (5 February).
1) Preliminary reservations will be accepted by 14 January 2011 (Friday). Please send your reservation by e-mail to email@example.com.
2) After you receive confirmation about availability of places, please send your reservation on the attached Application Form 1 by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and transfer money via bank by 24 January 2011 (Monday).
3) Payment of the total amount should be transferred to the following account:
Name of beneficiary: Fundacja Rozwoju Karate Tradycyjnego
Address of beneficiary: Stara Wies 1, 97-570 Przedborz (Poland)
Name of bank: Bank Spoldzielczy w Przedborzu
Address of bank: 31 Mostowa Street, 97-570 Przedborz
Bank account: PL 12 8988 0001 0000 0016 9736 0001
Title: “Winter Gasshuku 2011”
a) Number of places at the centre “Dojo-Stara Wieś” is limited. We advise to make your reservation as soon as possible.
b) Accommodation at the centre is available only for participants of the Winter Gasshuku.
c) Please take your own towels.
d) Do not permit unregistered person(s) to occupy your dormitory overnight. Charges will be attached to registrants of the room in the amount of 300 PLN per unregistered person.
II. OPTION 2 – Board at the „Dojo-Stara Wieś“
Cost of meals:
– Breakfast 13 PLN
– Lunch 28 PLN
– Supper 22 PLN
– All-day meal package 60 PLN
(breakfast, lunch, supper)
– Plebiscite for the Best Polish Traditional Karate Athletes 2010 – official dinner (5 Feb.)
- 1. If you are interested in reserving meals for Winter Gasshuku please send your reservation on the attached Application Form 2 to the following e-mail: email@example.com and transfer money via bank to the following account:
Account number: PL 36 1750 0012 0000 0000 1254 6793
Name of Beneficiary: J&M Zielińscy Catering s.c.
Address of Beneficiary: 6 Traugutta Street, 90-107 Lodz (Poland)
- Any questions concerning meal reservations and payment for meals please direct to this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to seeing you during the 2011 Winter Gasshuku at the Japanese Martial Arts and Sports Centre „Dojo-Stara Wieś” in Poland.
Traditional Karate Federation of Poland